1. In this disclaimer the following definitions apply:
• Louis Hartlooper Complex: the owner of the website;
• Use (s): all conceivable actions;
• You: the user (visitor) of the website;
• The content: all content present on the website;
• Damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profitor other economic detriment.
2. The following applies to our website www.hartlooper.nl, which you are currently viewing. By using the page you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The content has been compiled by the owner with the greatest possible care, yet the owner accepts no liability for possible inaccuracies of that which is displayed.
4. The owner is not responsible for content on the files and / or websites linked to this website to which reference is made.
5. Unauthorized or improper use of the content or parts thereof infringe intellectual property rights
6. Permission to use the displayed content or parts thereof in publicly accessible places must be requested in written form from the owner.
7. The owner is not liable for damage that is or threatens to be caused and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or the inability to consult the web page.
8. The owner may change or terminate the web page at their own discretion and at any time they wish with or without prior notice. The owner is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and / or to make use of certain services offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
If you have any question please contact us:
3511 VS Utrecht