Regular tickets prices
Online Tickets: € 10
The QR-code in the corfirmation e-mail (printed or on your phone) will be scanned at the ticket desk.
3D: +€ 1
Long Films (+150 min.): +€ 1
Extra Long Films (+210 min.): +€ 3
Ticket prices and discounts
Always valid (weekdays and weekend) at regular screenings:
Children up to 12 years old: € 8
Strippenkaart (before 10-Rittenkaart): free*
Studentenkaart/CJP: € 8*
U-pas korting: € 8*
terms & conditions – Corona
• Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other visitors and our staff.
• Listen to our staff, be patient and be kind to each other.
• If you have cold-like symptoms, we urge you to cancel your food reservation or cancel your movie tickets free of charge (before screening). The purchase amount will then be refunded. This can be done by telephone: 030-2320450.
• Movie tickets can only be bought in advance. It’s no longer possible to reserve tickets or buy tickets at the box-office.
• Upon presentation of your movie ticket you may enter the building 30 minutes before the film starts. So don’t come too early. First you’ll pass the box-office and then you’ll proceed to the hall with a valid movie ticket.
• Be on time when buying your tickets online. Because of the current measures, movie screenings can sell out faster than before.
• Unfortunately, our building is temporarily inaccessible for wheelchairs.
• The digital “Strippenkaart” and your Cineville pass are valid, but other discounts or promotions will not be valid for the time being.
• Do you still have a cardboard “Strippenkaart”? Unfortunately, these are not valid at the moment. However, the validation date will be postponed with 9 months. In the meanwhile you can purchase the digital “Strippenkaart”.
• Our gift cards can only be used in the catering area and not in the cinema.
• Please note that we may be forced to change your seat selection to fill the room as safely and efficiently as possible.
• Do you have a Cineville pass? Book online and check-in at the entrance (box-office), up to 5 minutes in advance.
• Drinks for during the movie are allowed and can be ordered in Das Kabinett (only before the start of the film).
• Please go to the toilet before the movie starts.
• An employee will check your ticket before you enter the cinema room and will help you find your seat.
• Only people from the same household can sit together (if there is enough room). Did you reserve seats next to each other when not from the same household? You can be denied access.
• After the film starts, you will no longer have access to the film, so make sure you are on time.
• When leaving the cinema room, wait until the visitors on the outer edge of your row have left.
• After the movie screening, you must leave the building as quickly as possible via the emergency exit. You will be guided by an employee.
• Our catering and kitchen are temporarily closed.
• It is not allowed to bring food into the cinema rooms.