Welcome back in Springhaver!
From the 1st of June you are welcome to watch films in our cinema and have lunch and dinner at our restaurant again. We will do everything to ensure everyone feels safe, both our visitors and our staff. Please take care of yourself and each other.
• Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other visitors and our staff.
• Listen to our staff, be patient and be kind to each other.
• If you have cold-like symptoms, we urge you to cancel your food reservation or cancel your movie tickets free of charge (before screening). The purchase amount will then be refunded. This can be done by telephone: 030-2313789.
Films from the 1st of June
• Movie tickets can only be bought in advance. It’s no longer possible to reserve tickets or buy tickets at the box-office.
• Upon presentation of your movie ticket you may enter the building 15 minutes before the film starts. So don’t come too early. First you’ll pass the box-office and then you’ll proceed to the hall with a valid movie ticket.
Food & drinks from the 1st of June
• Would you like to have lunch or dinner at our restaurant? For the time being, this is only possible with a reservation. Reservations can be made by phone (030-2313789) or by email (email@example.com).
• It is not possible to reserve a table on the terrace.
• Kitchen opening hours: Lunch 12:00 – 4:00 pm | Dinner 17: 00-21: 00 (Sun-Thu), 17: 00-21: 30 (Fri-Sat).